Best Nubia phones March: 16GB RAM, Quad 64MP cameras!
Let’s catch our list of the best Nubia phones in March with specs like 16GB RAM, Quad 64MP cameras. Come and see the full article below!
1. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5SWe are starting with the first member in our list of the best Nubia phones in March 2021. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5S comes out with fantastic specs and a stunning design. About the display, ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5S specs come with a 6.65-inch AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Under the hood, the ZTE beast ships with various options 128GB/ 8GB RAM, 256GB/ 12GB RAM, 256GB/ 16GB RAM (no card slot). Furthermore, this ZTE device works on Android 10-based Redmagic 3.0. Meanwhile, this device uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. Let’s come to the photography department! The ZTE machine carries an 8MP sensors selfies lens around the front. Besides, the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5S camera rocks 64MP + 8MP + 2MP scanner lenses on the back set up. Moreover, it has a decent 4500mAh energy box. Are you waiting for the cost? In detail, the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5S price falls at $652 ~ Rs. 47, 621.
2. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5GTalking about the display, ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G specs feature a 6.65 inch AMOLED with 1080 x 2340 pixels. Under the hood, the ZTE handset uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. Additionally, the operating system that works on this phone is Android 10. Moreover, the ZTE device sports 8GB/ 12GB/ 16GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage (no card slot). Look at the imaging department! The ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G camera packs a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP rear lens. Meanwhile, there is an 8MP sensor for taking captures. Battery-wise, the ZTE machine houses a 4500mAh juice box. Lastly, the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G price starts at $474 ~ Rs. 34, 579.
3. ZTE Blade X1 5GAbout the display, ZTE Blade X1 5G specs bring a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. On the other hand, the ZTE Blade X1 5G flagship boots Android 10 as the operating system. Also, this ZTE device carries a 5000mAh energy box. Furthermore, this ZTE smartphone provides the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. For the memory department, the ZTE device boasts 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. Why don’t we talk about an optics system? Imaging-wise, ZTE Blade X1 5G camera packs a quad 48MP (f/1.8) + 8MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (f/2.4) + 2 MP (f/2.4) rear lenses and a single 16MP (f/2.0) front-facing sensor. For a cost, the ZTE Blade X1 5G price is around $387 ~ Rs. 28, 325.
4. ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5GZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G specs feature a 6.47 inches AMOLED with 1080×2340 pixels resolution. Hardware-wise, the ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, while it boots Android 10-based MiFavor 10. Let’s move on to the memory department? The ZTE beast arrives with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage (no card slot). Regarding the optics system, the ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G camera includes 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP lenses on the back. The device has a 20MP selfies shooter. Battery-wise, the ZTE device is a 4000mAh battery cell. As for the cost, the ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G price starts from $424 ~ Rs. 30, 981.
5. ZTE Axon 20 5G ExtremeTake a look at the last member today! ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme specs boot a 6.92-inch OLED with + resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. Coming to the operating system, the ZTE monster boots Android 10. Meanwhile, this device’s hardware system uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset and arrives with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal memory. How about the optics department? The ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme camera features 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooter lenses at the back setup. Additionally, the front camera is a 32MP selfie lens. Besides, the houseware on this device is a 4220mAh juice box. About the cost, the ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme price falls at $532 ~ Rs. 38, 810.
Best Nubia phones March 2021Nubia is a brand for the best gaming phone. We highly recommend ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G with powerful specs. Moreover, ZTE Blade X1 5G also is a great smartphone with an affordable price. Stay tuned and updates more information from us in the next reports!
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. Axon 20 5G Extreme: 12GB RAM, 64MP cameras!
Let’s kickstart the fight between Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme with 12GB RAM, 64MP cameras! Find out the winner right now!Furthermore, the ZTE device comes with one storage version: 12GB of RAM and 256GB of ROM (upgradable). So, the ZTE phone gets one more point in this round because of the better RAM. How about the camera aspect? The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE camera packs a triple 12MP + 8MP + 12MP on the rear and a single 32MP front-facing lens. Besides, the ZTE Axon 20 5G camera packs quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP rear shooters. Around the front, this device carries a 32MP sensor for selfies. Regarding the battery capacity, the Samsung phone houses a massive 4500mAh battery cell, while the OnePlus beast bears a 4220mAh power cell. As a result, the ZTE smartphone gets one more point in these rounds.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme specsSamsung Galaxy S20 FE debuted with a massive battery. Besides, TE Axon 20 5G Extreme device comes with a unique design and powerful hardware. Firstly, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specs feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Meanwhile, ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme specs offer a 6.92-inch OLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. As a result, the ZTE device is ahead with a higher screen size. Furthermore, both two phones run on the latest Android 10 as the operating system. Under the hood, the Samsung device uses the Exynos 990 chipset. Meanwhile, the ZTE flagship works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. For the memory department, the Samsung machine sports 128GB/ 6GB RAM, 128GB/ 8GB RAM, 256GB/ 8GB RAM. Plus, it also has a MicroSD Card, which allows storage expansion by up to 256GB.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme release date and priceBoth smartphones are now available for purchase. Regarding the cost, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE price can begin around $514 ~ Rs. 40,998. Besides, the ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme price starts at $538 ~ Rs. 39,517. Do you prefer between two devices? Share your option in a comment section!
Best 12GB RAM phones December: 6000mAh battery, 108MP cameras!
Let’s check our list of the best 12GB RAM phones in December with specs including 6000mAh battery, 108MP cameras. Find out more information below!