Best Xiaomi phones January: Quad 108MP cameras, 5050mAh battery!
Today, we bring our list of the best Xiaomi phones in January with specs like Quad 108MP cameras, 5050mAh battery. Find out more article below!
1. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite ZoomXiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom is about to launch with stunning specs and a fashionable design. Exactly, this smartphone opens our list of the best Xiaomi phones in January. Concerning the display, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom specs offer a 6.57-inch Super AMOLED (1080 x 2400 pixels). Under the hood, the Xiaomi device ships with Android 10-based MIUI 11 and gets power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. Regarding the memory department, the Xiaomi device has 6GB/ 8GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of onboard storage (no card slot). Imaging-wise, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom camera includes 48MP + 8MP + 8MP + 2MP lenses on the back. For taking selfies, it has a single 16MP front-facing snapper for taking selfies and video calls. Furthermore, keeping the lights on is a 4160mAh energy box. How about the cost? The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom price starts around $327 ~ Rs. 23, 864.
2. Xiaomi Mi 10i 5GConcerning the display, Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G specs pack a 46.67-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1808×2400 pixels. Under the hood, the Xiaomi device drives the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G SoC, paired with 128GB/ 6GB RAM, 128GB/ 8GB RAM (uses shared SIM slot). For the photography department, the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G camera boasts a 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP rear lenses and a single 16MP front-facing shooter. Besides, the Xiaomi juice box gets a 4820mAh capacity that supports charging 33W. For the operating system, the Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G device runs on Android 10. The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G price starts at Rs. 21, 999 ~ $301.
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9TKeep moving on to the next device on our list of the best Xiaomi phones in January, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T! Regarding the display, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T specs carry a 6.53-inch IPS LCD + 1080 x 2340 pixels. Under the hood, the Xiaomi device works on Android 10. Furthermore, the Xiaomi device works on MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G chipset. On the other side, the Xiaomi handset sports 4GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of internal memory. Imaging-wise, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T camera features a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP rear sensors and a 13MP selfie snapper. Besides, the Xiaomi flagship houses a 5000mAh juice box. Lastly, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T price falls at $199 ~ Rs. 14, 502.
4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4GTalking about the display, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G specs feature a 6.67-inch IPS LCD with 1080×2400 pixels. Under the hood, the Xiaomi handset runs on Android 11 as the operating system and uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC. Moreover, the Xiaomi beast sports 64GB/ 4GB RAM, 128GB/ 6GB RAM, 256GB/ 8GB RAM (dedicated slot). On the back, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G camera comprises 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors. For the selfies lens, the Xiaomi phone has a 16MP lens. Additionally, the Xiaomi device houses a 5050mAh battery box. How about the cost? The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G price starts at Rs. 16,999 ~ $233.
5. Xiaomi Mi 11 LiteIn detail, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specs feature a 6.67-inch IPS LCD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels for the display. For the processor, the Xiaomi handset uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset and boots Android 11-based MIUI 12. Meanwhile, the Xiaomi machine sports 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, imaging-wise, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite camera comes with a quad 64MP + 8MP + 5MP depth sensor, while the front lens is a single 16MP snapper. Moreover, the Xiaomi device carries a large 5000mAh juice box. How about the cost? The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite price falls around Rs. 23, 000 ~ $315.
Best Xiaomi phones JanuaryWe highly recommend Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G with great specs and affordable price. Which one do you like most on our list? Drop us a comment on your thought!
Best Redmi phones January 2021: Quad 64MP cameras, 6000mAh battery!
Let us introduce our list today! It is the best Redmi phones in January 2021: Quad 64MP cameras, 6000mAh battery. For more information, catch it below!